Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break Day 8

Kathryn's school essay
"If I had the dollar bill like in the story I would not spend it yet.  I would save it up for a trampoline."

Remember our grocery list posted earlier . . . well, it continues to appear on the list:

And then Kathryn made up her 2012 Christmas list

So, on Friday I convinced my girls that we needed to get home because there was a surprise waiting for them.  We pulled in and Ben opened the garage and . . . 

*audio unavailable because Sarah must have her ipod at school*

imagine:  lots of screaming when they read TRAMPOLINE on the two big boxes,
then more screaming because the excited screaming woke up a terrified Charity and Mollie

We spent a cold dark evening trying to get it put together




1 comment:

Kristen said...

My parents still have a metal can that says "trampoline money" on it. We were all saving our pennies. They finally gave up on our funds and bought one. And of course they still have it! Sleeping on the trampoline in the summer is the best. Maybe someday...