Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Budding Artist?

Charity spends a lot of time with a paper and pencil and scissors but usually she's writing abc's or words.  She's been sounding out words this week and writing them all over every paper she can find.  It's true that summer should really be spelled S-U-M-R!

But then she brought me a picture she drew.  I love it!
She was watching Curious George and they showed her how to do it, so she did it.  When you do a quick glance it looks like a perfect sketch.  Maybe she got some of those artistic genes that I tried so hard to unearth but never quite could!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow! I knew it was Curious George before I read your explanation. That's impressive! I bet I couldn't do it that well.

Nicole had me tell her how to spell "No coming in" so she could put a sign on her clubhouse. Now she's writing that phrase everywhere. Nice.