A lost ipod . . . we searched and searched the van and finally went in Deseret Book (my favorite store!!) and then she remembered where it was . . . in her boot for safety!
Idaho Falls Museum -- Dinosaur exhibit
with Grandma Morgan (Sorry mom, that's a funny picture)
And the kid place where they've been anxious to go again, but realized they are getting way too big for kid places.
Visiting Grandpa & Grandma McClure (and Jo, Ava, Rach, Mason, and Carter)
and we had to make homemade ice cream (in the magic ball--can you imagine doing that for our reunions when we do 6 freezers full?)
2 comments:
And there's Mollie, just sitting up with the rest of them!
What do you like to buy at Deseret Book?
Um, I guess it's a little silly to ask a question in your blog comments. How about this instead: I didn't know Deseret Book is your favorite store. I wonder what you like to buy. =o)
Post a Comment