Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zumba!

Check out what Ben's been doing this summer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhY0FsBatVo

That would be the videoing not the dancing!

The girls LOVE Zumba.  Mom tolerates it with them occasionally (I'm trying to like it, but remember--the coordination and dance skills of my children did NOT come from their mother!).

Charity doesn't like it.  She wants to go to the ZOO not to ZUMBA!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That turned out GREAT!

I heard that Ben had them do the whole thing several times so he could get all the different angles - he did an amazing job of putting them all together!

That makes me want to go do it again! It's too bad they didn't have more people stay to be in the video. But it turned out great. Yay!

Marilyn said...

Yeah, I so could not do that - I got my coordination from the same place as you! But your girls are awesome!!