We had lots of fun adventures and moments in June, so hopefully I can share a few of those this week. We've got tons of good pictures that show a glimpse at all our fun busyness!
One weekend we took a trip over to help grandma paint her house (thanks Amron for getting that part of our checklist done), clean (we did okay, didn't we mom?), and set up her new computer (I was pretty darn good with that dairy program, wasn't I?).
We also got to go in and visit Grandpa. The old people loved the girls dancing.
The funniest though was Grandpa. He may not remember much but his sense of humor is still there. I asked Charity to move over next to Grandpa so that I could get a picture of them together. She wouldn't, so Grandpa scooted next to her and then said,
"That was charitable, wasn't it?"
Isn't that so Grandpa? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment