Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cupcakes and Lemonade


"Cupcakes and Lemonade"
(Remember that song Marci?")
We had a fairy tea party for Charity's birthday!


Sarah planned this fairy village cake for months.
We all had a house to make and we made a mess, but had fun.


As Charity now likes to tell me,
"I not two now.  I three!"
(As she hold up three fingers on each hand.)
She's thinking it'd be more fun to have two days of birthdays instead of one though.
Our baby is a big girl!!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome cake Sarah! We should have come, Ivy would have loved it. Only she would have wanted it all for her! She's loving Tinkerbell. And yes, you did awesome with the computer!!

Kristen said...

That's a fun idea to do the village. I know how much your family LOVES cake! Charity's a cutie. Our girls are getting so big.