Allie wants everyone to know, "This is what my mom does now. And you know what that means!"
Charity says, "Why are you laying down again mom?" and from the other side of the bathroom door, "What are you doing in there mom?" But she's very excited to have "a baby sister" and to "play with her" although September is a looooooooong ways away.
Is it another girl? Part of us hope so (we like girls!), but for Ben's sanity, we hope he gets a boy to help with the odds a little.
9 comments:
Yea! How exciting Steph. Sorry you get so sick. You're a trooper. I'm willing to bet money it's another girl :). Exciting news!
oh that is so awesome, congratulations!! Holler if you need a break I am sure I could entertain your girls for a few hours
Congrats! That is so exciting!! I hope its another girl because your girls are ADORABLE!! Good luck! :)
What what!
=o)
I'm so excited for you! So excited, in fact, that I just immediately told Ben and couldn't hold back the tears and now he thinks I'm absolutely insane.
I hope you feel a lot better really soon but this is seriously awesome. I love McClure babies!
We are all in shock... and so excited for you.... be anxiously awaiting our phone call!
Just found your blog via someone elses and am so excited about the news! Congratulations:)
I would come take care of you for the next week while Mom and Dad are more gone than here but we all have nasty colds still. I think you would rather lay on the couch alone than have me there and have a nasty cold!
Yeah!!! Dang the stupid morning sickness, but, YEAH!
It really was an awesome night when you told me that you were pregnant! I really am so so so so so so so exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Allie
Post a Comment