Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Names

So, we've searched, pondered, prayed, and tried to come up with baby names.  We'd like your help in picking your favorite.

After much consideration, we've come up with the following list:

Jimmer
Jimmer
Jimmer
Jimmerette
Jimmer
Jimmer

What do you think?


Photo by Kit

We love BYU Basketball!  We love Jimmer!  We love Jackson Emery!  We love the whole team!

Jimmer for POY!  BYU to the Final Four baby!

4 comments:

Marianne007 said...

I'm going to go with Jimmer.

I heard LaBron James is changing his name to LaBron Jimmer. :)

It's a good pick. I stay stick with it. If it's good enough for LaBron, and especially if it's good enough for Jimmer, then why not good enough for your baby BOY? Although I do like Jimmerette as well...it has a certain ring to it. Maybe because it rhymes with Fredette. ;)

Kristen said...

Jimmer if it's a boy. Fredette if it's a girl.

So how about this - you have a Jimmer and we have a Fredette?

Ben's brother just sent us a picture of his kids posing with Jimmer. He doesn't ever come out for pictures but one of the other players took the kids back into the locker room with the camera! Seriously!

Marilyn said...

Um, no?! BYU basketball is great but even so the name just doesn't quite fit for a girl!

Deanna said...

Hey Stephanie! So how did I miss that your family has a blog? Your family is beautiful!