Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School

The 6th Grader
(Tears!  One more year and it's Jr/Sr High.  Yikes!)


The 3rd Grader
(She's loving it and I think this is her year to fly!)


The 2nd Grader
(A happy girl to be back with all her friends!)


The Preschooler
(Our baby is big now! It's her first time for pigtails,
her first day of preschool,
and her first day of dance.  Craziness!)

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

So stinkin cute! I love Charity's pigtails and dress. It makes me wish I had put Ivy in preschool too. You're girls are getting big! And so pretty! Hope all the firsts went well!

Marilyn said...

Oh, and I love your new background! I couldn't change to fall yet, it's too depressing that summer is over.

Krysta McClure said...

Growin' girls... we miss you!

Mom and Dad said...

I can't believe I haven't seen these. They are so cute!! I miss them all.