Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gotta Love Oakley!

Can you count them?  1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 little girly heads. 




We loved August at the pool when we had our own private pool.  This was actually the busiest August they've had in a while-there was actually another family or two there when we were there, but you just gotta love those days when you have the whole pool to yourselves!



3 comments:

Mrs. Butterworth said...

I miss those August days too :(

Marilyn said...

We should have come and played with you, Ivy would have loved the pool. She asks me regularly when we get to go back to ours!

Kristen said...

Hey how did I miss this? My blog list lied to me!

Anyway I do wish we had taken advantage of the August pool more. =o) We were always running around to different work parties and such! And the few times we went swimming, it was right as you were leaving. Maybe next year?