This is what we saw from our front porch tonight. Perfect conditions made for a perfect double rainbow! Gorgeous! But too close to us for me to get everything in one shot. This was my favorite shot but to get it I kept getting rain drops on my lens. Pretty nice though. We think it's spring . . . oh, except for the snow we had yesterday that recovered the mountains! And the snow falls as we count down the days until the pool opens!
3 comments:
gorgeous picture!! ivy has been asking me where the rainbows are for the last several weeks, but we haven't had any. She keeps asking when we get to go play in the water at Jenson's Grove. She'd love it if we got to come play in your pool!
There's a swimming pool in our driveway and in the boys' room. Does that count? Come on over and swim! Cool rainbow, I missed it.
I hope you don't mind... I found your blog.:c) I drove out to your house today looking for my lost puppy... On the way back I noticed how truly unique and beautiful your view of the mountains is. Hope the rainbow brings you luck. Love the background, but is it a daddy one or a mommy one?
Post a Comment