Sunday, May 23, 2010

Charity's Antics

Charity has been cracking us up lately.  The girls want me to share a few of her funny things of the month.

This morning she was determined to go catch birds in our yard.













"Mommy, it don't work!"

She cracked everyone up at the track meet last week when she ran up to me and asked,
"Mom, what I supposed to do?"

















She took pictures of Sarah and ate her crackers.

My favorites are things she has been saying in Sacrament Meeting--although she makes it hard for us to be reverent because we're laughing at her.

Every time she goes to take the bread and water she asks,
"The daddy one or the mommy one?"
She's obsessed with if everything is a mommy or a daddy including the Sacrament bread and water, her snacks, and many other things.  Who has ever tried to decide if a few pieces of bread are mommy or daddy ones?  You didn't know bread and water had genders, did you?

After the opening prayer last week as the sister was leaving the stand, she said,
"Is she nice or mean?"
(It was one of the nicest ladies in Oakley!  Charity has this thing with asking if people are nice or mean.  She decided this week that most of her sisters are mean!)

And she loved her gymnastic recital.  She was so excited to final get to perform like her sisters, but thought it was way too short and asks every day if she can go do it again.

















We love Charity!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I don't understand her question about the sacrament - the mommy or daddy one. What am I missing?

I hope I'm not one of the "mean" ladies! =o) I probably am though. I miss seeing you at church!

My last sentence makes it sound like you don't go to church anymore. Haha, slacker!

Yes, Charity is a cutie. Tell her she can catch more birds if she flaps her arms.