Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh, What Do You Do?


Oh, what do you do in the winter time, when all the world is blah? Do you clean your house or sweep the kitchen floor or fold 10 loads of laundry? Do you fix a good dinner or wash the walls or empty the overflowing garbages? Is that what you do? . . .

I don’t!

No, Charity discovered a new hobby and she asked me to join in.
So, check out what we do for fun during the long days while she’s waiting for her sisters to get home from school!


6 comments:

Krysta McClure said...

Yea, Steph! Welcome to Blogger world. Great job on the background. I promise it becomes easier with time and practice. Can't wait to keep up on your cuties perhaps a little more than what the family blog offers.

Unknown said...

Um. When did you get a blog? I had no idea until I saw the link on the McClure blog and thought did Steph start a blog? Way to go.

Kell

Marilyn said...

What? did I miss something or did you just not tell? You know you should actually tell people that you have a blog-that's kind of the point of having one! cute background!

Marianne007 said...

What a photographer you are! Did you do all of these? The background, the girls in the field, the boots in the puddle and all? I'm so impressed. Now YOU have to teach ME how to blog since you totally outshined my 2 years in 2 days. Way to go, though. Love ya.

Kristen said...

Wow, you are so glamorous with your tongue out! I love it.

And I'm glad you added your blogs on the side. Now I can snoop on YOUR people.

Michelle said...

Steph--You're blogging!!! I would love to teach your girlies, but I would not enjoy a drive to Oakley on a weekly basis. So sorry:o) Where does your sis-in-law live?(Nate's wife) Isn't she the amazing violinist. I think she should teach these music classes too, esp. if she's in Firth/Shelley area!!!