After putting this off for years, I think I've decided to give in and do a blog. (But I'm still not giving in to Facebook . . . yet!) For a long time, it just seemed like one more thing on my to-do list, but the girls want to post and I need something creative and fun to encourage me and get me out of the winter slumps, so we'll attempt this and see how it goes. I've already run into the problem which is the reason I put this off--I can't be satisfied with a pre-made background, I want to do my own . . . and it should be working, but it's not. So, instead of doing what I should have, I've just spent two hours trying to create my own background with no luck. And we wonder why I've put this off!
Update: Wahoo! It took me most of the day, but I figured out my problems! Now maybe I should do some real posts instead of playing around with the background! =)
3 comments:
Steph!!! Hi, its Natalie. So happy to be in touch with you again, after all these years. Excited to see what you've been up to...
It looks amazing! I can't wait to see more posts. I'm glad you decided to do it. I'll be checking back often!
Steph, you are brilliant. You put us all to shame. I'm so glad you're a blogger now. And that your girls are going to contribute too. So much fun. Hope you enjoy it, and never EVER let it become a source of guilt!
Post a Comment