I promise not to be a blog stalker ;) I found your by accident while checking on a friend's...and then I find my college roomie! How are you? Email me if you have a quick secong- we have a blog too, but I have been lax in posting the past little while, but before that I was pretty good. I just promised myself I would do better. So when I read your post about amazing your girls- I laughed right out loud. Also the lists! Love them.
my email is music-teach@hotmail.com
So good to see your beautiful life in pictures. Beautiful girls!
2 comments:
Steph!
I promise not to be a blog stalker ;) I found your by accident while checking on a friend's...and then I find my college roomie! How are you? Email me if you have a quick secong- we have a blog too, but I have been lax in posting the past little while, but before that I was pretty good. I just promised myself I would do better. So when I read your post about amazing your girls- I laughed right out loud. Also the lists! Love them.
my email is music-teach@hotmail.com
So good to see your beautiful life in pictures. Beautiful girls!
Kara
Obviously, I didn't proof read my comment for spelling/typing errors. Sorry!
Kara
Post a Comment