Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Madness

So, late Thursday night I realized I'd done something horrible and terrible and after an extremely busy and productive day I became horribly depressed . . . I missed opening day of March Madness completely.  Didn't watch a single game!  Um, I usually watch the entire day.  Why did I not cancel every single thing I had to do that day?  What could be more important than that?  And to make matters worse, I forgot to fill out my bracket.  So, I hurried and printed one out.

Then in my depression, I didn't really watch any more over the weekend although I was keeping track of who won and lost.  So this morning I decided that there was only one thing that could be done with my bracket.


But Ben thought I needed to do it right.  So I did.  But really?  Was it worth the time?  I think it must go back to the garbage!


Besides, it's all about the NIT right now anyway.  Right?  Go BYU!!!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Brackets. Those are the things I use to hang up my curtains, right? :D