I love this view!
That little baby sitting up playing with toys is just so dang cute!
And her sister sitting on the couch has been so funny and so much fun lately!
And yesterday there was lots of sun shining through those windows (and tomorrow there should be too!)
And to top it off those are some clean rooms--wahoo!
3 comments:
Sunshine, clean rooms, happy kids.... does life get any better than that?!
I like it too. And the downstairs looks just as good, except without the kids. And everyone needs to see the new trophy room. It's pretty cool.
I want to see! (What Ben said.)
Josh is definitely not there yet. She is adorable! And look at that shiny floor. You've been working hard! Spring is definitely here and life is good.
ps - I have to make a quick trip to the store. To buy eggs. HAHA. Oops.
Post a Comment