I'm thankful for my friend Sonya! I love having a friend I can be totally honest with and (hopefully) she's not offended. And she forgives my spaciness (forgetting the dessert we were taking to another friend today) and helps encourage me to do good things (actually visit the friend instead of just talk about it). And on top of that Charity absolutely loves "Lasonya!" =)
And she gave us the outfit in "gratitude 11" that I love so much and made the tutu we used for Mollie's pictures. How nice to have an awesome friend even if she is mad at me because I tried to talk her out of going shopping and saving money! =)
And she gave us the outfit in "gratitude 11" that I love so much and made the tutu we used for Mollie's pictures. How nice to have an awesome friend even if she is mad at me because I tried to talk her out of going shopping and saving money! =)
1 comment:
This picture looks familiar. =o)
Post a Comment