Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's a ...

Girl!!!



7 lbs and 2 oz, 19 in. , born at 8:33 a.m.
, no name yet but we have a big list of names so don't worry we will get it soon,(hopefully) & the cutest baby ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

she is the cutest baby ever! Congrats. Can't wait to hear all about her.

JoandZac said...

She is beautiful! Way to go, guys. Can't wait to meet her!

Deborah said...

She is so beautiful! What a perfect little face. I want to hold her NOW!

Brad and Cand said...

She is SO precious! Congrats!

Marilyn said...

Ivy's been asking since this morning if we can leave now to come see her! But Ryker has a cold so I'm sure we won't be coming for awhile. =(

We vote for Molly!

Krysta McClure said...

We think she is beautiful, too! Congrats you guys.... er... gals!! :0)

Marianne007 said...

Cole says, "I think they have too much girls in their family." Sadie says, "I think we should hang out sometime." ;)

She is adorable! Can't wait to see you all again! We're coming to Idaho weekend of the 25th...any chance we'll catch you then? Will you go visit your mom or will you let her come to you? Congrats!!

Stacey said...

Yea! So glad she's here safe and sound. I feel like that pic of your 5 girls may be a small glimpse into what my future holds as well. :) Love ya!

Deanna said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Amy N. said...

oh congratulations! You have some of the cutest girls EVER, she will be well taken care of!