We always do our family predictions, but we didn't send out a formal email. It's not too late though unless that contraction I just had is a real one. You get points depending on which things you have right and the winner might get a prize. (The prize could just be a congratulations email so don't expect too much.) So comment if you'd like. The seminary kids filled out theirs and as always had some interesting guesses and names. And I'm already the biggest loser (I always pick random things) unless it's a girl and then I might come out okay. Or if we really do name it Jimmer! =) Good luck guessing!
Date of Birth
Time
Boy or Girl
Length
Weight
Hair: blonde, black, red, no hair
Name
**Hint: In four days and 11 hours we'll for sure have a baby here! (See, it's not as much fun when we do it this close and it's already scheduled.)
Date of Birth
Time
Boy or Girl
Length
Weight
Hair: blonde, black, red, no hair
Name
**Hint: In four days and 11 hours we'll for sure have a baby here! (See, it's not as much fun when we do it this close and it's already scheduled.)
3 comments:
Sept. 6th at 12:07 a.m.
BOY!
20 1/2 in.
7 lb 8 oz
blonde
Jimmer Benjamin
Good luck Steph! I'm so excited for you!
Sept 6 8 a.m. (I don't know what time you're scheduled for but that should be close right?)
boy
21 inches
8 lb 1 oz
no hair (I really doubt hair is possible for one of you kids, sorry!)
Jimmer William (so I should probably say Will to get points, but I still think you should just name him Jimmer since your girls will call him that no matter what you name him - Ivy has started calling Ryker Gus Guss again lately and he actually responded to it!)
9.6.11
7:42am
Girl
19
8 lbs 5 oz
Bald
Mollie
I really hope its a boy though and that you really name him Jimmer. :)
Post a Comment