Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lightening Storm

Thursday night we had a massive lightening and thunder storm.  I love them!  However, considering that my not-so-little girl was at her first girl's camp by a lake and we were watching the lightening light up all around them, it was not as fun as when everyone is safely next to you.  The bolts were amazing though and I wanted a picture, but I didn't want to spend too much time messing with settings, so I didn't have much success, but it was entertaining.

11 minutes
211 pictures taken
7 pictures eventually not deleted
A memorable night for all of us!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cool pic! Hope Sarah had fun at girls camp!

Kristen said...

Very cool! I like how the clouds are lit up all grey-blue!

That was the night of Zach's party and my family was still here. It was cool to watch from inside and the kids kept asking me why I wouldn't go out and take pictures. (Since I do of everything else.) I think I was scared, haha. I'm happy to see you took some for me!