Thanks to Primary, preschool, and school, I got some great cards from my girls. I think they must be the right ages because I don't remember them being so funny.
My favorites:
My mom taught me how to ignore Sarah when she is being annoying. *Allie
Mom always makes me feel better when she gets me a pillow and blanket for a bed and Tylenol. (Only I usually tell them to get their own pillow & blanket. Allie said she thought it wouldn't look good if she put "she ignores me.") *Allie
I love you mother . . . I'm in your belly before I was born. *Charity (with a picture included)
My mom likes to Sleep. *Kit
My mom is the best at sleeping for a long time. *Kit
My mom likes to help me get my backpack ready at the first of the year. *Kit
My mom is 13 years old. *Charity (She was very embarrased by this because she knew it was wrong.)
My mom likes to cut apples. *Charity
My mom is the best at getting my cereal and helping me clean the mirrors. *Charity
My mom is the best at giving hugs, making cheese bread, and doing hair. *Allie (She brought the cheese bread up several times. Who knew? It's just hot dog buns with butter and cheese melted on!)
My favorite thing lately is how Charity writes Mom! She can do M's the right way, but I like her loopy way.
And then there was the family poster that I woke up to.
Our favorite that I'm getting milage out of-- Ben wanted to write that I was #2 something instead of #1 just to be funny so he had to find something that I admit I don't enjoy/am not fabulous at. So he wrote: #2 Sewer. However, that word has two meanings: one who sews and a system of pipes to transport waste. Thanks Ben! I just told him that was the correct spelling for both, he said, and I quote, "Now I feel like crap!" =)
I got the present I asked for. Usually when I tell Ben what I want, he tells me that's not what I really want. But I promised him it's what I really really really want and then verified it again in a second email, and so he called to get someone to come spray sterilent on our driveway so I don't have to worry about pulling weeds and having to look at dead weeds from round-up. That makes me very happy! And Sarah spent lots of time outside with me Friday night and Saturday and fulfilled my other wish--we got the back flower bed weeded and around all the trees weeded. Happy day! Thanks family!


3 comments:
HAHA. It's great what kids say about their moms. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day. And I'd forgotten that I got the cheese bread idea from you. We have it quite often but we call it "Cheesy Buns." =o) I'm happy for your yard too. It's looking great!
What cute girls you have! And way to go Ben for having the driveway sprayed! Driveway weeding is the worst.
this was great. :) I loved it. Charity needs to help Chance practice his writing. He is a lot like Chloe. He will do it himself WITHOUT help! It looks like Egyptian but he is too stubborn to let me help. we're excited to see you guys.
Post a Comment