You have a bunch of these to fix--
Who knew this would be my life?! =)
This year between four girls, they have
17
hours of dance and gymnastics!
And . . .
I'm now a preschool gymnastics teacher!
My first introduction to dance started at BYU when my roommate Rachel would teach me the dances she was choreographing and then would roll on the floor with laughter while I clumsily tried to do what she asked and failed miserably at it. Thanks Rachel for preparing me to be a dance mom! =)
I may be clueless and it may not have ever been in my life's plan when I was 16 (when Jana and I would make fun of the cheerleaders and drill team and the "deodorant" move), but
I LOVE my dancing addicted girls!


4 comments:
Guess what. I don't know what those things are. Are they for their feet?
I've heard that your girls are *really* good too. Keep up the great work, Mom!
You know you are NOT a dance mom when you don't know what the heck those are.
But your girls are amazing!
I still think it's kind of funny that you have dancers instead of volleyball/basketball players! 17 hours!!? You're crazy!
I'm glad you tracked down my blog! It's good to hear from you. We miss you guys too. We should find out where we will be in May, so I'll let you know. How's everyone doing there? I loved being in that area. Well, keep in touch!
Post a Comment